Welcome back to THC's occasional update of what's happening in the studios. Here's what's new and on the horizon here for us!
- Stock Art is Now For Sale! I'm slowly uploading all of my personally-owned pieces for stock art at DriveThru RPG - are you working on a game that you feel would benefit from some art to get your players engaged? Check out the library - it's literally growing every day, and you can use/alter/modify the art to fit your project.
"The Watcher" - available for use at http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8677/Tortoise-amp-Hare-Creations
- "Space Paladin" - 2015, painted for the June edition of TrailSeeker magazine/ENWorld. Check out the WIPs at our Patreon page! This will eventually be added to our Stock Art page.
- Fan Art - Arya Stark - IN PROGRESS! See the WIPs as they develop over at https://www.patreon.com/tortoiseharecreations
- GeoPunk Podcast - are you a Geocacher? Make sure you check out Will's GeoPunk podcast series playlist on our YouTube channel!
- While you're on our YouTube, check out the short tutorial I made for creating believable shiny scale mail on a black and white piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ji-9fTnKo
- The Weeping Seven, Blake Blackstone's SotA-Community project, has been released with six new original pieces of art by me! Definitely check it out!
Lots of things happening behind the scenes that we can't QUITE share yet... for more information check out our Patreon page for all the haps!