- Into Dreams - A Gina Harwood Novel - Release Date is JUNE 11th!
- Synopsis: Picking up directly after Descending, the third novel in the series sees the Unit fragmented and fighting against an incomprehensible foe. Gina Harwood discovers that there are worlds beyond their own, and struggles to survive in the Dreamlands while tracking her fallen partner, Morgan. Charlie Parker leads the remaining agents on a chase to find a killer, only to find that perhaps something larger - and much, much darker - is pulling his strings.
- You have ONE DAY! to get into the Goodreads giveaway for one of two advance, signed copies of Into Dreams - it's free to enter! Click here to try your luck - entries end June 5th at 11:59pm EST.
- All of the Geocaching pinups are now available online! Spring through Winter, and they arrange to match the colors of the original geocaching logo.
- New piece for the Dark Unknown bestiary has been released - meet the Giant Snake. She's very protective of her nest. Go here for more information on The Dark Unknown! See the works in progress for this piece (and many others) in our patron feed at www.patreon.com/tortoiseharecreations
- GeoWoodstock was a BLAST!! While we're well out of the special GWXIII giveaway cards for the event, we still have a few GeoWoodstock XIII expansion packs still available. This six-card addition celebrates caching in Maryland, and can be easily shuffled in or out of the core deck thanks to the GWXIII logo in each corner. Order yours while you can - these are limited and will NOT be reprinted!
- Do you love geocaching events? Are you going to be in the Maryland area the weekend of August 23rd, and have access to a boat? Do you want to go on an adventurous quest on the high seas of the Potomac River and try to find the lost treasure? Then you may just want to check out the Pirates of the Potomac event for this year... it's going to be something special!
As always, thanks for checking us out! If you want to see more, check out our very robust Patron feed over at www.patreon.com/tortoiseharecreations!