Faire Direct

Thursday, January 29, 2015

WIP - "Four" - about 70% complete

Here's a preview of my next Doctor print - "Four." This is about 70% into the process. This one is very exciting for me, because it's the first of my portraits that I attempted directly in color, instead of the greyscale process I usually use. I'm also not using the smudge method of blending my paints any longer, instead I'm just using a basic round brush with a lower flow to layer color with more control. It's been a really good lesson so far, and I'm ecstatic with how well my first attempt is coming along.

If you want to see the works in progress from the beginning, I have several posted at our patron stream, along with several high-res, watermark-free digital copies of my prints for patrons.

There will be a few more surprise prints coming out over the next few weeks, and we're going to be running our annual Valentine's Day Sale, so watch for the announcement to find the code you can use to get 25% off any of our merchandise at our Store, including this and any other new prints I manage to finish before then. - Indi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Faire Direct

Bunnies! The Coloring Book coming soon!

 Coming soon!!! New coloring book - clock here to be notified on launch! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/indimartin/bunnies-the-colorin...